South Dakota’s Premiere MX Park
Thunder Ridge is a privately owned, award-winning motocross track that is centrally located in South Dakota near Reliance, SD – Exit (248) – only a couple miles south of I-90.
- This premiere motocross park in South Dakota consists of two tracks.
- The main track has an outdoor motocross layout, long and wide with lots of natural terrain features, elevation changes and man-made obstacles.
- Dirt is intermediate to soft.
- The track has a 30 bike starting gate and underground watering system.
- The smaller track was built to accommodate Super-cross and PeeWee Riders.
- The motocross park also has large pit areas, plenty of room for campers, electrical hookups, a small park area by the pond, and concessions available on race days.